Tell me when to stop: now with pot pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all!

Flatbed- that actually does make sense, and I appreciate the comment. I don't think that art has to have overly obvious imagery or highly charged motifs in order to be expressive. Simplicity, warmth, contrast, and natural flow are ideas in themselves.

I had a feeling you would understand.

Beautiful stuff, AP, just beautiful. I might just have to spring for a piece or two. Rick

AP, I think you out did yourself this time....just wondering how big is your kiln? That is a lot of stuff...did not think so much would come out......I am not familiar with the size of a normal kiln.....did not expect so many masterpieces.....Good work... :)

GAMMA RAY said:
AP, I think you out did yourself this time....just wondering how big is your kiln? That is a lot of stuff...did not think so much would come out......I am not familiar with the size of a normal kiln.....did not expect so many masterpieces.....Good work... :)

You know, I have actually had the great luxury of seeing and touching the fantastic work of the "pantless one" and can say, without reservation, that pics do them no justice.

Top notch AP, top notch.

Jags...I think its a pineapple peeler...and i'm stickin to it.

Delta-T said:
You know, I have actually had the great luxury of seeing and touching the fantastic work of the "pantless one" and can say, without reservation, that pics do them no justice.

With one of his works of art currently perched on my wood stove, I have to agree, that pictures do not bring out the feel and life of the item. It is almost like you can "feel" the pottery without touching it. The warmth, the depth.... I know little of the arts, but this stuff gives me a warm and fuzzy.

Jagsy...you got us feelin all sorts of stuff...itchy....warm and fuzzy... :roll: you must be in touch with your inner self today.... :lol:
betcha that thing in question is for the bottom of something....for looks....as a finishing touch.....just a thought.....

GAMMA RAY said:
you must be in touch with your inner self today.... :lol:

I thought for a second that you were gonna say "in touch with my feminine side", cuz I got news. If I had a feminine side, I would be in touch with it all the time. %-P

could be the bottom of Jags' feminine side? I've never seen it, so I dunno what it looks like....but from what I hear, it looks good in yoga pants.

You bugger Jagsy...that's why I luv ya....betcha I am right about that "odd" piece....but I am not a bettin type of chic..only with the huzband...which again I won today about something .....we only bet a buck but I always freakin win....alwayz... ;-P 20 years... he'll never learn.....now where's AP when we need answerz.....

Delta-T said:
could be the bottom of Jags' feminine side? I've never seen it, so I dunno what it looks like....but from what I hear, it looks good in yoga pants.

Whats "yoga"? Isn't that the pudding stuff that tricks you into thinking it will be sweet, until your face puckers inside out?

Jags said:
Delta-T said:

Whats "yoga"? Isn't that the pudding stuff that tricks you into thinking it will be sweet, until your face puckers inside out?

that sounds like an excellent product idea my friend.....we should co-ordinate with AP to get some ceramic packaging for this "yoga"...maybe offer it in random and various flavors....like clam,tobacco, and jerk chicken. Maybe put chunks of real clam,tobacco,and jerk chicken in the bottom.

Delta-T said:
Jags said:
Delta-T said:

that sounds like an excellent product idea my friend.....we should co-ordinate with AP to get some ceramic packaging for this "yoga"...maybe offer it in random and various flavors....like clam,tobacco, and jerk chicken. Maybe put chunks of real clam,tobacco,and jerk chicken in the bottom.

Or the holy grail - jellybeans?

(we probably better get back to the pottery or we will spill to many secrets of this new product)

Man, did this thread ever go south. %-P Rick

fossil said:
Man, did this thread ever go south. %-P Rick

Trying to turn it back North. :coolsmile:

OK boyz....turn her North......what is that freakin thing AP...inquiring mindz wanna know.....

Turn off your z-lock, Photon. %-P Rick

Some customers that come to most of our shows and have become friends have 2 chihuahuas. One of them (Frankie) eats too fast and makes himself sick, so I made that ring-shaped bowl to put his food in. It will slow him down to have to pick it out of the ring like that.

I can make them in people size if anyone needs.

Thanks for the kind words (but not all of the imagery... yoga pants?)

edit: GO BRUINS

[quote author="Adios Pantalones" date="1303840806"]Kiln open

Nice flames and beautiful work.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.