Temp outside keeps dropping, temp inside keeps climbing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wg_bent

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Poughkeepsie, NY
Outside temp at this point is about 36, inside keeps rising, Livingroom temp is about 82 with door open, Diningroom is 77. I know because I got a nice digital outside/inside thermometer from Santa. Very nice.

I hope you all had a great Christmas filled with family, a warm fire, plenty to eat and drink, and most of all, a safe and enjoyable time.

Santa brought be the same thing.

Cheers

Sweet - I had a digital wireless I/O thermometer slide down the ol chimney last year. I use the thing about 5x per day - more during burning season.

This year Santa slid down the pipe with a nice new life vest and several other goodies. Now I can curl up infront of the fire and watch the temp creep higher with dreams of summer dancing in my head.

Corey

I had one of those sets a few years ago, the only remaining piece I can find is the outside or transmitting unit.
still useful, but I sure wish I could find the other part!

75 degrees in the room with the fireplace, 28 degrees outside.

65 degrees upstairs ( the central heat is turned off)
the kids are asleep up there, they love their fleece footy pajamas.

Warren said:
Outside temp at this point is about 36, inside keeps rising, Livingroom temp is about 82 with door open, Diningroom is 77. I know because I got a nice digital outside/inside thermometer from Santa. Very nice.

I hope you all had a great Christmas filled with family, a warm fire, plenty to eat and drink, and most of all, a safe and enjoyable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.