termovar valve for sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sten

Jan 2, 2008
W. NC mtns.
I have a termovar diverting valve - #6440 F, brand new, never installed, for sale. It is recommended by Tarm for two-boiler or boiler/storage setups. I will ship within continental US for $125 - believe these go for $190 from Tarm. I can email photos if needed. Thanks.

It has 1 1/4" fittings. I'd be happy to email photos if desired.

Just joined. Trying to configure my system. I am interested in getting 2 termovar valves. My kitchen woodstove has a piggyback tank and I have a weber wood boiler in the basement. I want to connect these asap but don't want the cold return water to shock or gum up either of them. Do you still have yours for sale? My units both have 3/4" lines i/o. you can email me [email protected] if you like also, Thanks,
Crayzee

Status
Not open for further replies.