Test

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a beautiful stove . . . and I could drive to Fort Kent . . . but I have a small house and a stove already. Good tip though. Anyone in Maine, NH, or northern MA who might want to take a crack at it, but can't pick it up . . . PM me and maybe we can work out a deal (Gas $ plus a little for my time).

That could be a great deal for someone as long as the bidding stays reasonable.

I dunno....wouldn't you have to enlarge the pool for all the spent spent rods that would generate? No, it's not enough to just keep them separated. It's imperative those rods be constantly monitored and stored among neutron-absorbing materials or they could achieve critical mass. Lets rethink this whole idea...

What the hell is this thread about, anyway? :-S Rick

OH doesn't this just remind you of your earlier days on the hearth Rick. And besides its obvious or is this thread over your head. %-P N of 60

I guess I flunked. %-P Rick

I'll take "The Rapists" for 200, Trebek.

That's "Therapists," Mr. Connery.

Bad thing about this, is- I'm 35 miles north of Detroit. Guilty by assoc. I guess?

Would these be appropriate?

Attachments

• Pocket_Test_Thermometer.jpg
    Pocket_Test_Thermometer.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 199
That would be perfect for cleaning the mesh on a chimney cap. I think oral would be overdoing it.

fossil said:
I guess I flunked. %-P Rick

You are not alone although I'm not sure I want to know the answer after reading 'slow1's' response... :bug:

Status
Not open for further replies.