Testing Size for pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio

Its so small all I see is a X lol

ohlongarm said:
Can anybody give me the laymans method of posting proper sized pictures on this site? I'd like to post a few but it's way too complicated at least it seems that way to me.

Select "New topic" or "Post Reply"
Before posting the pic, Size your picture 700 X 500 or close (i do it on desk top)
Down at the bottom is: Atachment (choose file)
click" choose file"
choose the pic you sized
Then click "preview Post"
file is attached
choose another one (click preview after each one) or click "submit post". You have 1100KB of space for attachment & room for I think 8 pics if sized small enough.
this one is 384 X 288

Attachments

• PPC-CHUTE 2.jpg
    PPC-CHUTE 2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 246
bogydave said:
Before posting the pic, Size your picture 700 X 900 or close (i do it on desk top)
click" choose file"
choose the pic you sized
file is attached
choose another one (click preview after each one) or click "submit post". You have 1100KB of space for attachment & room for I think 8 pics if sized small enough.

Nice is that one of your toys

shouldntbesocomplicated said:
bogydave said:
Before posting the pic, Size your picture 700 X 900 or close (i do it on desk top)
click" choose file"
choose the pic you sized
file is attached

Nice is that one of your toys

Here i select "quote"
"choose file"
select & choose parachute.jpg
"preview post"
If it loads it is listed in box at the the bottom in "current attachments" photo name///size. below that how many you have room for & KB space

Yes
One of my toys.

Attachments

• parachute.jpg
    parachute.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 217
[quote author="shouldntbesocomplicated" date="1303702829"]Looks like a nice way to scope out trees /quote]

Funny, that was going through my mind too.......

Finding the perfect one and not landing in it, that's the trick ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.