New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Tewksbury MA HD

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SXIPro

Minister of Fire
Sep 28, 2009
Northern MA
They just got PrestoLogs in $249/ton going fast. Just in the nick of time, I was almost ready to spend 339.00 on Bridgewells at PelletsRUs, because nobody else has anything.

So, some HD's are still taking stock. Hopefully others are doing the same for those that need more to get to Spring.

thanks again, just loaded up the car. I had given up on them, didn't think they would get any more after they sold out of that crap Freedom Fuel last month. Had been waiting on HD in Salem to reload.

You are welcome. I called them yesterday and they had nothing. Called them this morning totally expecting them still to have nothing, but the guy said "We got a bunch in but we've only got a few tons left, better hurry" and I bolted into my truck and headed up there. 495 was a parking lot and I thought for sure there'd be none left by the time I got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.