Thank God For WoodStoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleepy Hollow Class of 1992. We had some football battles with you guys over the years. Then you guys got too good and we changed divisions.
It was really bad down there last night, my buddy spun out right on Waller ave. He tells me he couldnt even get to his wood pile the snow was so deep
I lived on Waller Ave for a few years.....I would drive my car to school everyday.....up to the top of Waller, park, and cross the street to OHS.....my Cousin is a retired detective in Sleepy Hollow.....iIworked a few years at Marymount Convent.....march in the Tarrytown VFW Drum Corps......small world

hahaha, funny stuff. I probably know your cousin, I know most of those cops. When I was a kid theyd come to our schools and talk to us and as i got older they would literally take the keys away from me and drive me home when I'd get too toasty in the pubs. Many times theyd bring me home to my mom and ask her to put me in bed and yell at me in the morning. hahaha. good stuff. i worked in marymount as a 14 and 15 year old as a dishwasher in the main hall.Thats another great thing about this forum, not only do you connect with people from yours past but you also get to meet and learn about new good people. Ill say it again, Thank God for Wood Stoves.!!!

Reactions: Beer Belly
We got about 24" here, with 5' drifts everywhere. We lucked out, never losing power, heat, or anything... but I sure can't wait for true independence when I finally decide on a stove. For next winter, come hell or high water.

Status
Not open for further replies.