Thank you for all your help! My PE Summit is here!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dharmama

Oct 12, 2007
Thank you so much for all your help, my dealer installed my PE Summit freestanding and its ablaze right now!!!! I ended up using a different dealer - Foothills Fireplace near Asheville, NC. They are WONDERFUL. Installed it ended up around $2750 total with the liner and everything. The only stove he sells is Pacific Energy. I can tell already this baby is awesome! It fits lovely inside my masonry fireplace and is a heating beast without even a blower! Thanks so much for all your help!!! Whitney Van Sant Boone, NC Mountains

MY summit insert is getting installed tomorrow i can finally have a place to call home!!

I love the end of a beautiful story!

Honey... hand me a hankie... I think I'm ganna cry!

Best of luck and safe journeys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.