Thank you.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasifier

Minister of Fire
Apr 25, 2011
St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
Okay, now it is time to get to work on this project. I want to thank you folks who run this website. It is great. Thanks to all of you who responded to my questions. I have learned a lot in the short time I have belonged to this site. Here is just a few things:

#1 - I should have spent even more time researching this site. (Will read more of prior postings and "sticks". - Wood burning humor! Sorry, that was bad.)
#2 - I will get this system installed and working no matter how complicated ( :sick: ) it can seem to be compared to my wood stove. :smirk:
#3 - It is good to know there are a lot of people out there who love to burn wood as much or more than I do.
#4 - Storage does not always mean how many beers are in the fridge for the long weekend off. :lol: I only get a weekend off every 5 weeks. I get a little exited about them.
#5 - Don't drive a bunch of smart people up a wall with inexperienced questions, before doing your research. Especially if they live close enough to hire to do the install.
(Hi Mr. Dudley. How are things down in the finger lakes region? You know, the last time I drove down that way it only took me 4-1/2 hours. :cheese: )
#6 - You can never use to many smileys. :coolsmile:

Sorry if I drove a few of you up a wall with some of my inexperience and questions. I will get this system working and when I do I will let you know how it is going. It will probably be another three months at least. (Yaaa, time off from the Gassifier!) I have some remodeling work to do on the new boiler room to get it up to code. ( :shut: :-/ :roll: ) Then the fun begins. Hope you all have a good summer. And good luck to all you guys just starting your installs. The next heating season is going to be awesome! :ahhh:

Later.

Your smiley privs have been revoked.

Keep us posted on the project. Include lots of photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.