Thankful

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish740

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2007
What are you thankful for this Christmas? This Christmas my wife and I really have more to be thankful for than ever before I think-our little girl is home, happy, and healthy for her first Christmas! Not to mention how thankful we are for all of you thinking of us and praying for our baby during what was the toughest thing either of us have ever faced. We don't have a lot, but we have a roof over our heads, and jobs (and 5 cords of well seasoned wood in the shed ;)), so what more can you ask for really? Looking forward to spending time with the family in the coming days-especially my brother who is off to the Navy in March and will probably be spending the next few Christmases at sea or in some foreign port. Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year for all in 2012!

Easy... I am thankful for my two precious babies. Being a dad is really a gift.

I am thankful that Kenny Chaos is back.

I also want to thank Hearth.com for such a great site. Thank you Webmaster and all of the moderators. I look forward to reading BB's posts, very funny!

Merry Xmas!

My wife, life, health and most of my family and all of my friends . . . all the rest is just icing on the cake.

Thankful for good neighbors, even if they don't always like my wood stove exhaust.

blujacket, you hit the nail square on the head and drove it through the board! I'm also thankful for the blessings that I've been given this year, especially my promotion to Lieutenant.

fv

Status
Not open for further replies.