Thanks Craig! Great Idea.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
Wow! I just now saw this new Forum. Thanks Craig! My old Buck finally has a home :) As you can see in my signature, we have kept each other warm for a long time, and she has been good to me. When I get the new Hampton installed in the kitchen though, I will have to frequent both the old and new stove Forums. :cheese: Just kidding. Thanks again, I think this forum will be very helpful. For better or worse, there are still tons of older stoves out there and some of them are very efficient if you know how to burn them.

Webmaster said:
It was the 18,000 views on coalys Fisher thread that gave me the idea.......the place can be a holding area for a lot of info which might get lost too fast way back in the Hearth Room....
I agree! Thanks again for the great idea and your continued efforts to enhance this forum.

Amazing what Craig can come up with after some peyote tea in a tent surrounded by his ancestors.

I agree. This was a great idea.

Franks said:
Amazing what Craig can come up with after some peyote tea in a tent surrounded by his ancestors.

I agree. This was a great idea.

It was the Italian ones threatening to kneecap me which really made the final call.
:cheese:
(Naples, I'm told)......
The Ferragammos and DiNardos.....

This forum really makes me miss the good old days of rebuilding on stoves in the basement of Warm Wood Stoves. If it was not a conflict of interest with my current job, I would love nothing more than to turn my garage into an old stove refurb plant and do it part time.

It's not the DiNardo's from Italy that you worry about, its the Amatos from Agrigento

Status
Not open for further replies.