Thanks Mike (stoveguy2esw) and the team for helping me out with my stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hesria

Dec 21, 2010
DOVER NH
So recently I was having problem with my convection blower (blows heat to the room) not giving out its proper speed. I would bring the blower speed to 4 or 5 and the thing would just stay the same speed and would make the humming noise. I than emailed Mike (stoveguy2esw) to ask for some kind of assistance leaving him my cell phone number for him to call me. This morning he had returned my call and helped me out with the problem. It seems like i have a faulty blower. They are sending me a new one under warranty. I just want to say Thank you for returning my call and provide with assistance. I never had anybody from any company that would call me and provide the necessary step to trouble shoot the problem. This is as good Customer Service as you can get! Great Job! to Mike and the crew at Englander.

My Stove

Englander 25PDV currently burning Okies. Let me tell you with one word HOT!

Support is everything with these guys. I have called 4 times last month with questions and a couple of issues. They helped me get everything in order.

I wish every company were as helpful as englander has been. This really proves they care about their customer base.

I'm glad you got your problem solved, there is no better service then Englander.and they are built in the USA.Think about it.

Yep, what everyone above said....ditto. Their cust. service is 2nd to none.

Y'all are making me wish I would have bought an Englander. I would have saved some money for sure.

PJPellet said:
Y'all are making me wish I would have bought an Englander. I would have saved some money for sure.

Hey, I try to make suggestions to people who are in the market for a new stove, but so many times they get all worked up by a dealer who tells them that the Harman is the "be all, end all" in pellet stoves, and then they spend BIG $$ only to find out they have just as many issues, and sometimes even more than the much less $$ Englander stoves.

And when you then throw in the unparalleled Englander service, that Harman that is having problems and no one to talk to about it doesn't seem so great anymore.

imacman said:
PJPellet said:

Hey, I try to make suggestions to people who are in the market for a new stove, but so many times they get all worked up by a dealer who tells them that the Harman is the "be all, end all" in pellet stoves, and then they spend BIG $$ only to find out they have just as many issues, and sometimes even more than the much less $$ Englander stoves.

And when you then throw in the unparalleled Englander service, that Harman that is having problems and no one to talk to about it doesn't seem so great anymore.

Don't get me wrong though, I love my Harman. I'm one of the lucky ones. My dealer is top notch and only about 10 miles away. Good about getting back to me, etc. I did a lot of research before I bought it. So when I went in I told them what stove I wanted, the OAK, etc. I even did research on Harman dealers as there are a few within 30 minutes of me. Typically I hate dealing with dealers, salespeople, contractors and the like. My experience with the dealer was good and not stressful. My only regret is not doing the install myself. Then again, back then I didn't know how easy it was.

PJPellet said:

I'm Glad i made the choice of getting Englander because when you buy their stove you are also getting AWESOME! customer service and that's priceless.

Thanks All for replying. Hopefully other can see what customer service really means to them.

PJPellet said:
Don't get me wrong though, I love my Harman. I'm one of the lucky ones. My dealer is top notch and only about 10 miles away. Good about getting back to me, etc. I did a lot of research before I bought it. So when I went in I told them what stove I wanted, the OAK, etc. I even did research on Harman dealers as there are a few within 30 minutes of me. Typically I hate dealing with dealers, salespeople, contractors and the like. My experience with the dealer was good and not stressful. My only regret is not doing the install myself. Then again, back then I didn't know how easy it was.

Ya got a good stove and a good dealer. Doesn't get better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.