Thanks to everyone....and JPapiPE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwleo

Jul 29, 2008
Ia
I wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone on this site with special notice to the moderators and to JPapiPE. I was fortunate enough to have a very similar install as JPapiPE and follow his questions and discussions on this board.

I have posted a few of my pictures over on the photo board of the hearth. There are none of the stove install, which went fairly smooth except for having to cut and rebuild a roof joist and having about 14" of space to work in.

For the new folks like me. Take adavantage of the search function for this board. Chances are the your question has been asked and answered already.

Again, thank you!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.