Thanks to hearth.com forum for cech & polish translation help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherguy

Aug 18, 2008
central me
I want to thank all those folks that responded to various issues dealing with the EKO controller parameters. I would go to the handbook and I just couldn't figure out what they were talking about, so I just used default values, except for fan speed and pump launch? Nn Nu Fd Fb. What are they talking about.
My situation changed this year after running my EKO 40 for 2years without a hiccup, this year I wasn't able to get anything going without a struggle, full load and fuel alert, charcoal buildup etc. With your help I realized my boiler was timing out. It just never occurred to me that the boiler would shut down even when I had good gasification because of a time issue, this year my boiler has been trying to catch-up all the time and before I was generally ahead of or keeping up with my heat load.

Status
Not open for further replies.