Thanks to the tech guys at Englander

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alec

Dec 12, 2011
Toronto Canada
I would just to thank the tech guys from Englander for helping me with my stove problems today. Its nice to know that they are there when needed.

Thanks

Alec

Alec said:
I would just to thank the tech guys from Englander for helping me with my stove problems today. Its nice to know that they are there when needed.

Thanks

Alec

Having Mike H. and his crew at Englander available to help with problems or questions is one of the big perks of owning an Englander stove.

thanks alec, i'll make sure my gang sees your post.

the technicians in my shop work quite hard at what sometimes can be a thankless job, the occasional pat on the back is always a nice thing, i know my name gets tossed about in here a lot and i appreciate the sentiments but its more than just me. the group as a whole we've put together at ESW all deserve credit, i honestly believe we have the best group in the industry at what we do, granted im biased but i wouldnt want to give up a single one of them. im extremely proud of what our team is able to accomplish.

stoveguy2esw said:
thanks alec, i'll make sure my gang sees your post.

the technicians in my shop work quite hard at what sometimes can be a thankless job, the occasional pat on the back is always a nice thing, i know my name gets tossed about in here a lot and i appreciate the sentiments but its more than just me. the group as a whole we've put together at ESW all deserve credit, i honestly believe we have the best group in the industry at what we do, granted im biased but i wouldnt want to give up a single one of them. im extremely proud of what our team is able to accomplish.

Yes!
I work as a technician in the paper industry and having someone say "Thank You" once in awhile means a lot!!
Makes you want to work a bit harder for your customer!

I contribute a lot of inaccurate info, meaningless drivel and total BS here on the forum but I never get a "thank you".... this hurts my self esteem and my feelings of "self-worth".

I'm hoping for a government program designed to automatically hand out "atta-boys' whenever I post....

krooser said:
I contribute a lot of inaccurate info, meaningless drivel and total BS here on the forum but I never get a "thank you".... this hurts my self esteem and my feelings of "self-worth".

I'm hoping for a government program designed to automatically hand out "atta-boys' whenever I post....

We shall strive to continue to give all of the praise and credit your posts deserve. :coolsmirk:

BrotherBart said:
krooser said:

We shall strive to continue to give all of the praise and credit your posts deserve. :coolsmirk:

Now be good to the bringer of leaf blower enlightenment.

krooser said:
....I'm hoping for a government program designed to automatically hand out "atta-boys' whenever I post....

The program is already in place....it's called the "US Government Cheese" handout. :lol:

Oh wait, i forgot.....you already live in "cheese head land"..... :eek:hh:

More thanks and praises for the tech at Englander Stoves. I've been running two stoves [PELLET] since 2008,one is an ,55SHP25PEPI ,fireplace insert,the other a ,55SHP22. These are great stoves and have been a joy to use. But after all of three years plus,of checking in on this forum. I was feeling kind of left out,here everyone ,it seemed was having all sorts of problems with their Pellet Stoves. Well it happened I lost the ignitor on my insert. But had one on hand, from their spring overhaul specials that Englander Stoves has in the spring of each year. I bought one kit for each of my stoves, wondering when if ever I would need them .I changed out the ignitor with no problems ,as per the instructions, that came with these kits. After I was finish with the change and a real good cleaning,of the stove. When I turned It on the feed auger would not turn. I doubl checked everything,even did the diagnostic test mode,and every was running.So I called the techs at Englander,Patrick,and Jaremy, took my call, both were very pleasent and great to talk with. They listened to my problem,they asked a few questions.And helped me to check a few other things, they were very easy to understand with their methods of checking the stove out with me,over the phone. The problem that my stove was having,was that while installing the ignitor or during the full cleaning, The mode that this stove is suppose to run in,got changed. They helped and talked thru this procedure,and all is perfect again. These guys are just the best. All I can say is many thanks,and keep up the good works. I LOVE MY STOVES.

Status
Not open for further replies.