Thanks to YOU - Forum Members are sending Corie to Reno

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
As of today we are nearing $1,000 which was the basic goal for expenses to send Corie to the Reno Trade Show.

A big SHOUT OUT to forum members who helped make this dream come true! I think it will be a great experience for Corie to see 10,000 people all in one place who are in the hearth industry.

Thanks again to anyone who has helped with this effort!

Great news!!!
Good Job Craig and all - I'm sure Corie will gain a lot of experience from it (and hopefully have some fun too)

Bet he lands his dream job. Working for a major manufacturer like Travis or something would be a dream come true for many. Hopefully Corie realizes his!

I can't even tell you all how much this means. I will be writing a formal letter to every one of you to thank you. But in advance, thank you a million times over.

This is an opportunity of a lifetime and I only hope that other than getting to touch and play with every stove on the market, i'll be able to walk away from the conference with a job.

You'll be able to fill ten pages of references by the time you graduate, glad it is working out

What, no beer money? This could get serious! If we get over $1000 the Podschelne goes into overfire mode. Who will be the one to push it over the top?

Is that the final tally? anything else trickle in over the last few days to get over the top?

Woohoo, today we're over the top. Corie's going to Reno in style. Thanks again for all the generous contributions and good thoughts.

Now let's put that stove in overdrive! Whoopsee, looks like the Podschelne is turning Whorehouse Red!

Attachments

• corie_reno.jpg
    corie_reno.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.