Thanks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itworks

Jul 23, 2008
Southwestern CT
I'm not sure if this is the right bulletin board for this but here goes. I just want to thank all you repliers for your sense of humor, wit and knowledge. I've learned a lot since joining this site. and have had a good time. Oh yeah, thanks Craig for establishing this site.

Steve

itworks said:
I'm not sure if this is the right bulletin board for this but here goes. I just want to thank all you repliers for your sense of humor, wit and knowledge. I've learned a lot since joining this site. and have had a good time. Oh yeah, thanks Craig for establishing this site.

Steve

Same here craig :coolsmile:

B Man ,that is the greatest avatar I have seen !!!!

This is a very informative forum with many well educated people involved in the heating industry and educated/experienced users of the industries products.
Very well organized and moderated.
Craig , how do you have time for anything else?

LEES WOOD-CO said:
B Man ,that is the greatest avatar I have seen !!!!

This is a very informative forum with many well educated people involved in the heating industry and educated/experienced users of the industries products.
Very well organized and moderated.
Craig , how do you have time for anything else?

Well educated people (and a few old fools too!).

Yes, thank you Craig.

A great big thank you from me as well. Three cheers to Craig.

Backwoods Savage said:
...(and a few old fools too!).

You talkin' to me, savage? Are you talkin' to me? %-P Rick

fossil said:
Backwoods Savage said:

IN THE CORNER TO MY LEFT, IN THE RED TRUNKS WE HAVE FROM THE WEST COAST.................................... AND FROM THE BACKWOODS OF MICHIGAN ................................................. LET'S GET R E A D Y T O R U M B L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

LEES WOOD-CO said:
fossil said:
Backwoods Savage said:

IN THE CORNER TO MY LEFT, IN THE RED TRUNKS WE HAVE FROM THE WEST COAST.................................... AND FROM THE BACKWOODS OF MICHIGAN ................................................. LET'S GET R E A D Y T O R U M B L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
SWEET, What time and chanal for this event. :coolgrin:

Better not be talking about me either Dennis--you savage!! :shut:

sawdustburners said:
itworks said:

Steve
why does a fart stink?
for the benefit of those who cant hear it
good luck

:lol: :lol:

Man oh man, but I think Craig must be more than okay to put up with us-we-this bunch of rabble. Also, it is kinda neat how this is the only place on earth, that when you post your pic in an avatar, you can actually age backwards. I`m thinking of posting my pic in my avatar and see if it works for me as well ;-)

Hey, seriously though, nice going Craig, you are the best of the best-specially for putting up with us crazies.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.