Thanks!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking since spring gathering information and wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone. I finished my install of a Tarm Multi-heat 4.0 which I piped in parallel with primary and secondary loops. I lit a fire today and will see how it goes for the weekend. If all goes well I'll let it burn. Thanks again to everyone I gathered info from.

I’ve been lurking since spring
Wow ! One post to say its all done. You must have used the search function for old posts. How about some pics of the install ? Let us know how you make out thru the winter on the U.P.

I read Siegenthaler's and Dan Holohan's books because I knew nothing at the start and if I couldn't find the answer to a question I searched the net. Wound up here a lot. I had it all planned out so when my brother inlaw, who is a pipefitter came to help plumb all went smooth with only 2 solder leaks. I spent the next weekend wiring the pumps and a tekmar multiple boiler controller. I shopped around and got the boiler and all the components on ebay but the copper about killed me with sticker shock. The boiler is impressive and I think it will work well for my situation. I didn't have room for a gassifier and storage nor do I have access or time to get my own round wood and firewood is $110 a cord here. I drive for a livestock company, so if corn ever comes down I'll have that option too.

Status
Not open for further replies.