That could be the problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does an ant colony indicate a plugged air filter on my cheap old mower? image.jpg

Reactions: Nelson and Ashful
red and black thatch ants ?

mower must have been struggling to idle

I'd hate to see what the oil looks like.

Ants likely raised the octane level

Overinflated wheelbarrow tire?

Or you could say there just all busted

I had a trap like the one pictured. Didn't realize it was so bad as the pipe rotted, with the chrome outer plating still intact. Saw a drip on bottom of the trap, and went to wipe it with my finger and my finger went right through the chrome plating to find the piping rotted gone. PVC replaced it promptly, and no more rot worries.

I had a trap like the one pictured. Didn't realize it was so bad as the pipe rotted, with the chrome outer plating still intact. Saw a drip on bottom of the trap, and went to wipe it with my finger and my finger went right through the chrome plating to find the piping rotted gone. PVC replaced it promptly, and no more rot worries.
Ya, I had a drip, and as I tried to take it apart it just crumbled. "Hmmm- that's a potential issue"

Ya, I had a drip, and as I tried to take it apart it just crumbled. "Hmmm- that's a potential issue"
LOL, mine had the bonus "hair tube" inside. What a nice stanky treat....

I splurged on a foam filled wheel barrow tire and can't help but smile every time I use that sucker now.
Of course the smile goes away quickly with the load.

Right there's your problem, see? You've got hocus-pocus posts. Now you see 'em, now you don't.;)

BTW A.P., I grew up on High Range rd. Haven't been to that burg in around 25 years. Town had about 9k people when my family moved there in 1977, and I think about 20k when I left in '87.

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Right there's your problem, see? You've got hocus-pocus posts. Now you see 'em, now you don't.;)

BTW A.P., I grew up on High Range rd. Haven't been to that burg in around 25 years. Town had about 9k people when my family moved there in 1977, and I think about 20k when I left in '87.
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it... I'm on Wiley Hill Rd, right off High Range!

Status
Not open for further replies.