That time of year again!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Midwest
Well, gents...and ladies

It looks like it is suddenly that time of year again. Almost getting to the point where I start a small fire in the morning to take the chill off the room, and by noon, I'm throwing a bucket of water on the fire and hitting the air conditioner switch! Along with the warm weather comes all the outside fun...lawn mowing, wood cutting, gardening, landscaping, lake and so on. Actually hoping to get the family room remodeled this summer, so I should have some good before and after shots to share later this fall.

But with all the other work, it means much less time cooped up inside, and less time infront of the computer overall. So it looks like I will be taking my annual 'summer leave' from the forum. I will still try and check back in from time to time, but much less frequent than I have been.

Everyone have a safe and fun summer and I will see ya next fall!

Corey

have a great spring and summer corey!!
i'll pm ya if we have any dylan-like meltdowns:)
bruce

Take care Cor, have a good summer!

Check periodically just to see about the donor installations, my next stove design and where I end up working!

Have a good summer, we'll see you in the fall..

Status
Not open for further replies.