The abused Harman Accentra actually sold

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zrtmatos

Feeling the Heat
Nov 26, 2012
Connecticut
Reactions: fmsm
That's a $2500 ash vacuum with a free boat anchor. What a shame. Hate to see how he treats his dog.

Looks like someone puked up on it and didn't clean up. :(

Reactions: iceguy4
You would think that people would clean things up BEFORE they take a picture of it and post it on craigslist.

Reactions: Bioburner
You would think that people would clean things up BEFORE they take a picture of it and post it on craigslist.
For the cost of a bottle of stove black $5 it would look great.

If it looks like that on the outside, what does the inside look like??:eek:

Reactions: zrtmatos
It's not wallpaper. Above and left of the stove you see a window frame that matches the walls.

Just imagine the creativity going on in the bathrooms.

What is the duct tape for on the left side? Amazing

It's looks like it was sitting outside all summer.

That's not wall paper that's a painted faux finish, I'm sure he did that himself just like his stove maintenance.

What is the duct tape for on the left side? Amazing

What? You mean you don't use duck tape to hold your stove together?

He probably uses WD40 as a fire starter too.

Probably cleaned by the same people who service annually.

Imagine that, something that is overpriced in poor condition on a free listing website.

Let's move on to something more constructive.

pen

From an earlier post that has been closed down I thought I would update you all with the fact that when I replied to the ad to ask about the stove neglect on the Harman Accentra, I received a reply that it had sold. He was originally asking $2500 for a stove in deplorable condition. Imagine that.

This guy has this posted on craigslist.
http://hartford.craigslist.org/for/4177308060.html
Who here agrees that this was a crime to a Harman Accentra?
00W0W_kowUsL1W3wM_600x450.jpg

well makes me wonder if the mess you see is diverting your attention to the mess you don't see...it is craigs list. we will be on the lookout for posts from a new member" I just purchased a .Harman Accentra and ...........

I wonder if it's new owner will show up here for help?

Bead blaster then paint it.

Wow, hard to believe it sold but hope each party winds up happy.

Threads merged and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.