The Amazing SuperCedars Machine!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Thomas. They are too pretty to set afire.

AHA! That's it! That's the secret as revealed in the second video. You're making these in space under zero G. That vid clip really cries out for some Johann Strauss.

Thanks for posting those videos. It is mostly how I had it pictured. Nice setup Thomas.

Geez, I thought you were using one of these.==c

Tupperware-Hamburger-Press.jpg

The 13,000 number was the whole day's production, not an hour's worth.

Kool - and that is not AT ALL how I had it pictured in my head.

I had it pictured as an extruder with a cutoff, kinda like how noodles are made. Drop and stamp, then package. Man was I all wrong.

thumbnail.jpg

I can't watch the video now, are there any oompa loompas?

Kool - and that is not AT ALL how I had it pictured in my head.

I had it pictured as an extruder with a cutoff, kinda like how noodles are made. Drop and stamp, then package. Man was I all wrong.
Extruder packs too tight and will not flame on as fast or burn as clean. Need that oxygen in there. Loose is better when it comes to firestarting:)
Glad to hear you all enjoyed the vids.

Now I need more help to sell 13,000 per shift, 2 shifts per day, 365 days a year, 10 years straight and I take you all with me!!

As always,
Thank you for your support and kind words Hearth.com
Thomas

They look like those GainesBurgers they used to make for foo-foo dogs.
P.S. I got my samples, Thom, thank you! Will try them out first thing in the fall.

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPad

Reactions: NWfuel
Ancient history. If you spent enough time searching you could find the really really old thread on hearth.com where everyone was talking about how they separated Super Cedar pucks into pieces. This was one member's solution, seen here first some years ago. Rick

Reactions: NWfuel
I Should have known!

Status
Not open for further replies.