the anxiety of waiting for stove to be installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure you all went throught this, but its killing me to see my brand new Harman xxv just sitting in the office. Did get my tiled hearth grouted last night, hope to set the stove in place next week and get pipe roughed in to mark where to bore through the concrete wall. 33 degrees in southern Indiana this morning. Good thing my Breckwell in the Pellet mill is running or it would be a cold place in the shop. Ran out of bags this week and won't have any til next week. Now that Pellet mill itself will give off some amazing heat.

P.S. Thanks to all those helping us find dealers to help sell our product. Hope to have Pellets out there soon. I will post when we had new dealers.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20101029_095021.jpg
    IMG_20101029_095021.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 198
I'm in the same place here in Ohio.

Removed built in ventless fireplace and 45 degree wall.

New stove is in the garage along with all the vent parts.

Waiting on mud to dry....................

Attachments

• MVC-002F.jpg
    MVC-002F.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 169
  • MVC-001F.jpg
    MVC-001F.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.