The Ashford is now the main heat source!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember reading their published numbers are with the cat still staying active. This is what I've found to be true with mine.
That makes since, the cat was active the whole time during my 30.5 hour burn I was showing, I'm sure it would have made it to 34 hrs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: alforit
The Lopi was not a good heater this time of year, it would run too hot! It takes a while to get it running good enough to shut the bypass

That's the same experience I had with the Progress Hybrid.............I wonder if its a hybrid technology thing.................In any case , not interested in having a stove like that.

How much did your Ashford cost if you don't mind me asking?

I'm looking at it, or the BK Sirocco 30 which is the same stove I believe, just different looking.

Reactions: PapaDave
NVH, I plan to check those 2 stoves and compare price.
If they're close, I'm getting the Ashford.
I believe it's been posted that the Ashford is a little over $3,000.
YMMV.
I had planned to get the Princess, until the newer models arrived. I prefer the newer look.
I was quoted almost 2800 for the Princess a few months ago here in Northern Michigan.
ETA: Welcome to the Hearth.....:cool:

Reactions: NVHunter
Status
Not open for further replies.