The Beginnings Epic Rock Songs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Levy Breaks is one of the best intros EVER! Once again Scotty I bow down to you...:eek:
I can't take credit, my good man.......it's all Zep.....
Hey, when you have a couple of the best guitarists that ever lived, THE best drummer that ever lived, and one of the best vocalists that ever lived all come together at the exact same moment in time and form a group like that, you're gonna have some good stuff!

Ok, lots of songs from the 70's had fantastic intros.....some were shorter ones. Another one of my favorite intro/guitar solo songs. Short intro, great song.....

This one goes out to Gamma Ray

Reactions: MasterMech
I can't stop myself. Really, there is little that I hate more than this jackass.
I'm guessing you are referring to Bono/U2 and not the OP? To be honest, I hesitated at first to post as I don't think much of Bono or U2 and couldn't share his passion over THOSE posts but knew there were WAY better examples out there so I got sucked right in ;)

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Ooops....almost overlooked these ones.....the intro's ain't real long, but you know the songs kick ass......

I love these music threads because I always find something old that is new to me. I've always been a Joe Walsh fan and found this clip with him and three other great guitar players that I also have on my IPod.

I liked U2 until I saw them live...Outside Broadcast Tour. I like how many Yes songs have been posted. I would post Close to the Edge, or And You and I, but those songs are crazy long. The birds at the beginning of Close to the Edge is crazy. Try this on for size.

Reactions: PapaDave
Status
Not open for further replies.