The boy's are happy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd

Feeling the Heat
Feb 29, 2008
Bell bell Pa.
Well I had to fire it up last night. And this morning I relight it. It's been pretty chilly out at night and I'm to cheap to fire up the oil burner to take off the chill in the house. How allsome it is to get free heat in the house to make the family happy.
Ive been burning pine for the less BTU and more control of the heat in the house and it work pretty good. Thank guy for that info if it wasnt for this form I would of been burning good hard woods like oak. So burning pine and your softer woods is great for this kind of weather.
Any way The boy are warm and Im happy that all the hard work I put in cut ,splitting and stacking wood will allways pay for it self.

Attachments

• insert 001.jpg
    insert 001.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 204
  • insert 003.jpg
    insert 003.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 224
Looks like your auto glass cleaner is workin nice. ;-) Nice set of flames. Better than the crap on TV. Enjoy that
beauty this winter.

Looking Great and standing tall!

Status
Not open for further replies.