The Classic Bay is ordered!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amynrichie

Nov 3, 2011
Nebraska
We finally got out of paralysis stage and ordered the Quadrafire Classic Bay 1200. It was hard getting out of Ford vs Chevy mode. We finally decided on a quality unit, that is $1000 or so less than what we planned on spending. After reading installation/owners manuals on EVERY model we considered, I'm pleased and relieved to have made a decision!
Now, We are just trying to decide if we really have time to build a hearth pad, or if we're going to buy. . .

There were so many fine suggestions on my other thread that really helped in the decision making- so thank you all!

Good choice you'll love it!
I built my hearth pad... Cost roughly $75 compared to $300-$500... I am not handy but it was simple to build...

Congrats!!! You'll love it!

Congrats..when is the stove coming? If you have time build your own and spend the savings on another ton of pellet.

Today they told me as soon as Next Wednesday. Much faster than I expected! DH is not really sure he had the time or energy right now for building. We will be doing good to get supplies bought and the fish tank moved by then!

Status
Not open for further replies.