The days take - one extreme to another

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyAndy

Feb 29, 2008
Chateaugay, NY
Cut sat afternoon, went and got it yesterday. Maple and aspen... about 1.5 cords worth according to my trailer. 4 x 6 x 3 tall, about .56 cord. 3 loads worth.

IMG00077.jpg

IMG00078.jpg

Good job Andy! Good to see you aren't waiting for that hot weather. Get that wood out before the skeeters hatch. You'll be a happy camper next winter.

Andy if I were you I'd keep that aspen in a separate pile...btw down here we call it poplar.

No Savage. It's popple!

Ya, alot of people here call it popple too... anyways, it will be going in a seperate pile, or stack rather. I have (as seen in pic 1) a row of branches and rounds and (seen off to the right in pic 2) a row of softwood. the aspoppler is going in that row.

Status
Not open for further replies.