The Eastern States Exposition (country fair) also known as “The Big E” for buying stoves,chainsaws,e

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donatello

Nov 8, 2007
Connecticut
It’s a huge 17 day country fair in West Springfield, Mass. Sept 12-28 that has been going on every year for the past 8 decades or so. Do I have any affiliation with “The Big E” = absolutely not… But last year my bro and I did buy my stove from a dealer there and my bro also bought his chainsaw from there. You can see a number of dealers and there models and get a “show special” price. Yup, save some money on a stove (wood or pellet), check-out chainsaws,splitters, those big outdoor wood furnaces and a tons of other cool stuff while your family stays entertained with the livestock,rides,food etc.

http://www.thebige.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.