The firebrick puzzle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bodhran

Burning Hunk
Feb 7, 2010
Newfoundland Canada
Just got my Drolet Jurassien in the house thanks to my friends. I carefully took the firebrick out to make it as light as possible and laid them out so I'd know the way to put them back. One of the fellas just started grabbing them up in piles to carry them in the house and now I'm dealing with a puzzle and I don't like puzzles. There's nothing on Drolets site or manual concerning brick layout. Anyone have a suggestion?

Signed,
Confuzzled.

I have one more question, please and thank you. What do I need to do here? The new stove is just a bit shorter than the other.

Attachments

• IMG_2799.JPG
    IMG_2799.JPG
    319.6 KB · Views: 118
Need a longer length of pipe.

Looks like the pic is a piece of telescoping double wall, it isn't just stuck?can't be extended?

If not try to ID the pipe and get a telescoping section that'll fit. The fit is specific to the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.