The first of two loads

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Planeweird said:
I got pictures sent to me by my friend and he measured the loads while neatly stacked on the truck. Each load was 10x8x5.5

And they only cross stacked the ends so the rows wouldn't slide.

thats almost 3.5 cords a trip so almost 7 heck pay him now to drop off in again in late dec to re-up!!!
show more pics!

love the first pic

caption - darn that's a lot of wood

btw you have a friend that will come over and stack for you - that's better than the supplier!!

Iceman,
I'll post more pics when I get home for sure.

Steve,
I do have great friends and a great woman.

Come to think of it, I wonder if my great friend was willing to do it so he could spend time with my great woman. Ahhhhh crap! I gotta go! ;)

I'm more interested in seeing pics of the great woman. :cheese:

Nice score, looks like a solid dealer!

So here is all of my wood stacked. One photo shows a single row that is 24' x 4'(1 cord) and the other is 35' x 3' x5.5'(4.5 cords) and I have 1/2 a cord stacked in my basement stair well but it's too dark to photograph. I'm a happy camper.

And I treated the ground around all the stacks with a termite/ant/bee/etc... spray and will repeat this every two or three weeks. Just thought I would share.

Sorry the pics are so small. Camera phones ugh!

Attachments

• Photo-0508.jpg
    Photo-0508.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 162
  • Photo-0509.jpg
    Photo-0509.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.