The Fun Fun 1.5 Million Posts thread....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As part of the fun, which is almost over now, we are giving away a few hats (or, the winners get a choice of a starbucks card instead).
The winners were picked by a semi-random method of selecting posts somewhat near to the mark. They will be contacted by PM to make their choices.....!!!
Screen Shot 2013-10-28 at 12.39.07 PM.png

You should give some of those away in DC Craig.

I too hope to add to my Woodstock collection. I also have a couple of hearth.com hats. I wear one every time I go to town.

Hey, let's flush the Can and do that all over again! ;lol

Who got the hat?

When I look back I tend to think of some of the "characters" that have hung out here.
Pookems comes to mind first... someone I suspect may still be hiding here behind a thin veil of sanity.
I also remember Cal and others like him that came here trying to "spread their message" to an open-minded crowd not willing to put up with any crap.

I didn't even know that I entered a contest but am glad I won and will wear it on my head proudly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.