The gift that keeps on giving....Part Two

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyman512us

Feb 27, 2007
North Worc. CTY MA
...locks for love...

Okay...

For those that want to "give" but have more money than time or just can't think of anything...

....I want to start a charitable organization to help inner city kids that may be in trouble...to see things in a better light... and realize the world can be a better place. (more about that later)

This thread is reserved for suggestions for "really worthwhile charities"....

A really worthwhile donation:

Childrens Hospital....

"Runner up":

Doctors without borders...

"Honorable Mention":

(local) Rails to trails advocacy efforts....

....locks for love....

"Locks for love"...

...This charity is one where the girls have the boys (most of the boys anyway) beat...

Kind of an interesting story...

A woman I know was telling me about 'locks for love'....she had a long pony tail.

Anyway...

...If you're looking for something to talk about... to make conversation with your hairstylist (or barber for that matter...lol)

... Ask about the meaning of "locks for love".

Now guys... If you ask a hairstylist... about the locks for love... and you love how a girl with a pony tail looks....

... stop and think about it...really... think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.