The Lane in the Winter.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
The further back I went the deeper the snow got. I had to turn around and cut my trip short.

zap

Attachments

• 100_0397.jpg
    100_0397.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 297
  • 100_0398.jpg
    100_0398.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 290
It sure is pretty. Lots of pine trees.

quads said:
It sure is pretty. Lots of pine trees.

Thanks quads first time back in the woods since all the new snow, I want to get back in the woods but January is a busy month with a wedding and watching my nephew play hockey (div.1 Clarkson University) every weekend this month.

zap

Don't ya have a winch ?!! (WE know you do ;-) )

Go "exploring" see what mother nature gave ya recently. If you get in too deep, winch yourself back some. How else are you gonna pack those trails down... a steam roller!

PJF1313 said:
Don't ya have a winch ?!! (WE know you do ;-) )

Go "exploring" see what mother nature gave ya recently. If you get in too deep, winch yourself back some. How else are you gonna pack those trails down... a steam roller!

Have the chains out and ready to put on this week, then it will run and I can drag the trails.

zap

tfdchief said:
Wow! That's gorgeous. (Thanks) Wish I got to cut in places like that. (Most cutting is on the side of a hill so I wish more cutting was done on flat land) I live on the ugly flat land.
We are in the foothills of the adirondacks and after being on this site and viewing all the pictures I think all land is great.

zap

Beautiful pics Zap. Wise man who plays with wheeled vehicle in deep snow has snowshoes with him just in case.

SolarAndWood said:
Beautiful pics Zap. Wise man who plays with wheeled vehicle in deep snow has snowshoes with him just in case.

Forgot the snowshoes but brought the shovel.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.