The Maiden Load of wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of stihl

Feb 28, 2010
Mississippi
The Maiden Load of wood on my "new to me", 2004 Dodge 2500 powered by Cummins.

042710Wood1.gif

A shot from a different angle of my goat...
042710Wood2.jpg

The truck plus the wood look great.

zap

Ok that's not a wood truck! lol That's is like shinny and has sparkles and everything....Congrats thats Awesome truck.

nice truck and load. ya coulda fit more in a long box/bed.

Man that's a purdy truck. Oh yeah, wood looks good also. :)

Shari

I agree...trucks almost too sweet to work wood. good pics.

savageactor7 said:
just almost, lol.

BTW, I don't think a Cummins can handle that sort of abuse, maybe you should send that truck my way....oh wait, I think i'd be doing the same. Still looking for my truck. Have an appointment to see a 7.3L Powerstroke F250 Crew tomorrow, think it will be out of my price range, we'll see.

A 7 year old truck looks pretty good when it doesn't get driven around in the salt.

the truck looks good but it is begging to have 10,000 pounds hooked up behind it so the Cummins can do some work.

Looks great! You can fit a lot of helpers in it too!!!

Billy

smokinjay said:
Ok that's not a wood truck! lol That's is like shinny and has sparkles and everything....Congrats thats Awesome truck.

Just give me a few weeks and all the dust and mud will cover up most them sparkles...LOL

Danno77 said:
savageactor7 said:
just almost, lol.

BTW, I don't think a Cummins can handle that sort of abuse, maybe you should send that truck my way....oh wait, I think i'd be doing the same. Still looking for my truck. Have an appointment to see a 7.3L Powerstroke F250 Crew tomorrow, think it will be out of my price range, we'll see.

LOL....It's a buyers market out there right now, give it a good try Danno77..ya never know what can happen.

Archer39 said:
the truck looks good but it is begging to have 10,000 pounds hooked up behind it so the Cummins can do some work.

You are right... that Cummins really shows out when loaded!!! I am hoping to have a fifth-wheel camper hooked up to it in a year or two and drag it around in the Smoky mountains a few times. Just like my previous Dodge and camper set-up maybe, shown in the pic below.

99DodgeandCamper.gif

That truck should handle the camper really good in the mountains. You probably don't even notice a difference with a load of wood.

Way to pretty for a wood truck! Congrats ON YOUR NEW TRUCK!

I get it. A Maiden load is less than a Mother load. What's bigger than Mother load, Grandmother or whore load?

Flatbedford said:
I get it. A Maiden load is less than a Mother load. What's bigger than Mother load, Grandmother or whore load?

Oops, you ,meant Maiden as in first load. That was silly of me. :red:

LOL @ FbF

Nice truck and load. Always nice to have another soothead around.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.