The Master of all Lists - The After Market Project

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smwilliamson

The Stove Guy
Hearth Supporter
Putting together a master list of after market parts. I have a bunch of holes to fill in and WAY TOO much paperwork to go through to sort it out. I am missing OEM serials for many. I'll denote where to get them, serial for ordering and the over the counter cost.

Please send me serial numbers, I'll go through my records and cross reference, when the list is somewhat complete I'll publish it back. Please send in this format:

For Convection motors: Brand > Model > Year Built > Type of motor > OEM serial > RPM > HP , most should be UL listed at 60hz

For Combustion motors: Brand > Model > Year Built > Type of motor > OEM serial > RPM > HP , most should be UL listed at 60hz

For Augers: Brand > Model > Year Built > RPM > CW or CCW > shaft diameter (most are 5/16)

Igniter: Brand > Model > Year built > diameter > length > Watts > lead lengths > Mfg serial #

Motors can be tough and many I may need additional measurements. Please try to read through the threads to see what has been listed already.

-------------------------------------------

For Example:

Double check my measurements without the fins

Igniter > Harman > Accentra Insert > 2008 > 3/8" diameter > 3 1/2" long > 350 watts > 18" leads > TEMPCO Serial : HDC00263

And I'll respond with:

4NJF7 in the Grainger Catalog p. 4065 $21.35 :cheese:

I am surprised no one has joined in on this?

Here is a convection blower for the Enviro Omega. Enviro part number 50-514
Fasco part number 702110550. I am pretty sure the replacement is Fasco A212.

I am looking for a few items:

Enviro Omega combustion blower. Jakel number J238-150-15326 rotation CCW 3000 rpm 1.0amp. Enviro part# 50-1901.

Enviro Maxx convection blower. Enviro number 50-1659. Thats the only info I have as I don't own the maxx stove. Anyone that owns the maxx stove have any more info????

jtakeman said:

Enviro Omega combustion blower. Jakel number J238-150-15326 rotation CCW 3000 rpm 1.0amp. Enviro part# 50-1901.

Enviro Maxx convection blower. Enviro number 50-1659. Thats the only info I have as I don't own the maxx stove. Anyone that owns the maxx stove have any more info????

HP on Jakel J238?

jtakeman said:

Indeed. CSH $122.95 complete, Grainger motor only. match it up w/ bolt measurements on p.62, AO Smith motor...better quality about the same price but must factor in the swap or slight mod

smwilliamson said:
jtakeman said:

HP on Jakel J238?

I am guessing 1/15th HP? Nothing listed though.

I will take mine apart while watching the football game. Thanks in advance - this does indeed motivate me a bit instead of putting it off another month...

PS - and the wife will like the quieter stove...

Status
Not open for further replies.