The most expensivie walnut lumber ever

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not worth that much after milled and dryed close but now you have to work for free lol.....

That isn't even a very big walnut. I wonder what they'd ask for a decent sized tree? Better buy it now before it grows up and costs even more!

Walnut - $750 (Elizabeth/Sutersville)
Date: 2010-04-26, 10:19PM EDT

Walnut TreeWalnut tree for sale asking $750/OBO Please clean up site. This is a real tree for sale..I am not using code words for anyhting else...Please let me post this ad..
PLease Contact Ray @ 412-427-5467....Thanks

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Attachments

• clist1.jpg
    clist1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 419
  • clist2.jpg
    clist2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 419
"Please let me post this ad.." sounds like they've already been flagged for being stoopid.

Peace,
- Sequoia

Looks like it has grown around that fence.

Flatbedford said:
Looks like it has grown around that fence.
I wondered about that. hard to tell, really.

I'd love to just have that huge burl section at the top of the truck. Bet there's some special wood hidden inside that puppy. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.