the name of supplier/repair person for antique wood stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sold my pellet and antique Majestic wood cook stove. I told the man who bought the Majestic that I had a booklet for repair/parts from a man in Oregon (I think), but can't find it. Can someone give me the name- or a name for a reliable supplier/repair of parts? Thanks

Man I wish I could remember that link. This guy had parts for everything ever made, it seems. I found another site with incredible reconditioned antique stoves, which also carried parts. I'll have to try and find those sites again if I can.

Somewhere in the eastern states there is a company called "The Good Old Stove Company." Google it -- you will find it! They recondition and sell antique stoves; so I'm pretty sure they sell the parts too.

ilmbg said:
I just sold my pellet and antique Majestic wood cook stove. I told the man who bought the Majestic that I had a booklet for repair/parts from a man in Oregon (I think), but can't find it. Can someone give me the name- or a name for a reliable supplier/repair of parts? Thanks

There's a fellow in Colorado Springs area that does restoratioins. Unfortunately, I don't have any more information. When he was up in the mountains I had it, but he moved to the Springs and I lost touch.

Maybe it's Toto? :bug: :)

I had looked at a few sites for antique stoves, but based on this thread looked at a bunch more. Man, there is some absolutely fabulous stuff out there. Mind blowing the kind of detail and ornamentation on these units. I can see paying what they ask, too, compared to the same dollar for the stoves of today. Even with the cleaner burn and all, today's stoves are black and white compared to technicolor with these antique models.

Status
Not open for further replies.