The Official say Goodbye to the "Old Hearth" thread............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see an A10 I think "Where were those things when we needed them.". They came along just a few years too late. When you are landing in something the size of a barn close air support has got to be sweet.

Every time I see an A10 I think "Where were those things when we needed them.". They came along just a few years too late. When you are landing in something the size of a barn close air support has got to be sweet.

amazing close air to mud support bird, interesting the concept was "hey we got this gun... can you wrap a bird around it?" the GAU-8 is a nasty beast in the nose of that hog, check the front landing gear, its offset to the right to make room for the gun

Status
Not open for further replies.