The pause button

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinter

Minister of Fire
Jul 1, 2012
SW Washington
I had to share this with someone besides family.

My sister was babysitting her 4 year old granddaughter today. She was reading her a story outdoors when suddenly, my grand-niece had an urgent need for the bathroom. She tugged on my sister's sleeve and politely asked: "Grandma, could you pause the book while I go inside?"

Any other cute kid stories are invited.

Last edited:
I guess thats that modern technology pushing through with the children of today

Music, It's a strange, strange, world we live in master jack !! :)

My kids did that too....:)

Another example....we had one of those fisher-price toy phones, kids never touched it. When they wanted to play telephone, they grabbed the TV remote, held it to their head and said 'Hi Grandma....'

I don't remember who told me this but I thought I'd share...

During a children's sermon on Easter Sunday a little girl was wearing a particularly pretty ruffled dress. As she sat down, the pastor leaned over and said, "That is a very pretty dress. Is it your Easter Dress?" The little girl replied, directly into the pastor's clip-on microphone, "Yes, and my Mom says it's a groan to iron." ;lol Kid's don't have a filter, it's learned as they get older....too funny!

Reactions: Sprinter
The two grand daughters were in the back seat of the car with their mom driving. The oldest was fiddling with the electric window. The youngest asked her mom - "is it OK to use the word dam, like in beaver dam?". Mom answered - why sure it is.

The youngest stared directly at the oldest and proclaimed " Macy, leave the beaver dam window alone".;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.