The Saturday night boozing and burning thread

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently enjoying a Berkshire Brewing Company steel rail on tap...and watching the pats and the fire at the same time!

BrotherBart said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
I buy Mrs. Smiths, and according to Andy Rooney (rest his soul, I loved the man), there isn't one. (A Mrs Smiths, that is).

I used to work for the two people that started Mother's Pies.

One was named Don and the other one was named Jack. When I worked for them they ran a company that built industrial pressure vessels.

Not surprised. What about Sara lee ?

%-P

BrotherBart said:
I buy Mrs. Smiths, and according to Andy Rooney (rest his soul, I loved the man), there isn't one. (A Mrs Smiths, that is).

I used to work for the two people that started Mother's Pies.

One was named Don and the other one was named Jack. When I worked for them they ran a company that built industrial pressure vessels.

Not surprised. What about Sara lee ?

%-P

Nope. Never worked for her.

Edit: Just checked. Two hairy legged old boys started that one two. Named a cheesecake after an eight year old daughter named Sara Lee.

I love it !!

I need a cheesecake biz .

I'm drinking a kokanee gold amber lager and burning pine and ash mix, House is warm. What could be better? Pat

Sunday evening . . . Woodchuck Amber Cider and a roast beef Italian . . . no fire . . . did a fire earlier in the day and heat is fine . . . watching the Patriots lose to the Giants . . . think the local high school football team could almost do better than the Pats tonight . . . wife is cheering for the Giants final touchdown -- says she is just cheering a fine play . . . I think I may have to divorce her after 15 years of marriage. ;) :)

snowleopard said:
Ha! I feel like a squirrel who has moved into someone's cabin and found a winter's worth of peanut butter, and is laying in a pile of insulation chatting to itself about the conveniences of cabin living.

Status
Not open for further replies.