The Superbowl Thread

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
Post'em here. If you don't they will get dumped in here from wherever anyway. Enjoy the game folks.

Rooting for Manning (sorry BG) although Wilson seems like a good kid.

Reactions: OldLumberKid
I'll watch the first half for the new commercials, then go to bed .........

Going for Manning and the Broncos.

Hoping to be able to watch it via streaming since for some odd reason the Fox station I used to get OTA now does not come in.

Chicken wings and a raging fire. Possible 55 degrees. Chicken wings only:mad:. Snow tomorrow.

Super Bowl ????.....what are the teams???.....seriously;em

This years Budweiser commercial (I'm consistent !!)

Give us the puppy, and no one gets hurt;)

Don't watch much football, but were making memories here, so we'll bust out some nachos and have a go. The boy will like that. The ex is a big raiders fan. So I'll be rooting for the broncos ;)

24-10 Broncs, but I'd like to see an upset. Saw 1 game as a kid, Elway completely dismantled my boys...still bitter.

Going for the Broncos, not a Pete Carrol fan. Seattle just a bunch of undisciplined thugs.

Ha ha, disciplined enough to make it to the Superbowl methinks. We'll see. I don't have a stake in this game, though it would be fun to see the home team win. I'm not a fan of football. This will be the first Superbowl game I've watched, so regardless it will be memorable. In the words of Gilbert Godfrey "I predict one of these two teams will win the Superbowl."

Last edited:
I like Seattles team a lot.

However ....

What I like is how the Hawk's rise to the final has energized Seattle. It is great to see everyone psyched about this winning team. There are #12s everywhere.
This is where my son works. scca.jpg another downtown building 12.jpg space needle.jpg

Boeing joined in. Even the test flight they took was a course that outlined the number 12.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...es-12th-man-fever-to-the-three-mile-high-club
boeing 12.jpg

Go Hawks. It's going to be an exciting game no matter who wins. In the end the fans and cities of Denver and Seattle are the winners.

seahawks_logo.jpg

Last edited:
12's ?o_O

I like both teams for different reasons. The Broncos are disciplined and professional,but Seattle still plays like college kids all enthusiasm .

At current Super Bowl ticket prices, the loudest fans are going to be the ones rattling their jewelry ;lol

Got that right! Talk about disposable income, sheesh.

Payton's first audible: Okla...OH NO!

So I just had to tell my wife its a football game not a commercial fest
Its not like it was in the 90`s

Warm up the Fat Lady.

images

Reactions: aussiedog3
Status
Not open for further replies.