The Webster Oak needed a little help.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
I decided to put this beast in after I had to sell the Blaze King. Maybe I expected too much from it, but it just didn't seem to do as well as I thought it would. It's a very cool stove and it's staying in the family room. I added another stove to make up the difference. Has anyone seen a Webster before?

Attachments

• IMG_6979.JPG
    IMG_6979.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_6980.JPG
    IMG_6980.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_7032.JPG
    IMG_7032.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 229
I decided to put this beast in after I had to sell the Blaze King. Maybe I expected too much from it, but it just didn't seem to do as well as I thought it would. It's a very cool stove and it's staying in the family room. I added another stove to make up the difference. Has anyone seen a Webster before?
I've never seen one but it looks wicked nice, what kind of burn times can you get out of it?

I've never seen one but it looks wicked nice, what kind of burn times can you get out of it?
It gets about 8 hrs on high and puts out great heat. The problem is when it's turned down it drops to about 200, but it burns a long time. Thats not enough for this house.

Reactions: milleo
Status
Not open for further replies.