The Wife said split it then move it!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
The last of the wood that was in the back yard was split and stacked which made my wife happy that the view is of chipmunks,deer and the fawns.

When I was stacking this they flew over looking for something or it was Cowboy Billy with some of his heavy equipment. :coolsmile:

zap

Attachments

• 100_1413.jpg
    100_1413.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 455
  • 100_1414.jpg
    100_1414.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 100_1415.jpg
    100_1415.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 471
Wasn't me Zap

I would have dropped in and spent the day with you! While the fourwheeler sees air from time to time all my toys are ground based. But I would love to have a ultra light to buzz around in.

Billy

Cowboy Billy said:
Wasn't me Zap

I would have dropped in and spent the day with you! While the fourwheeler sees air from time to time all my toys are ground based. But I would love to have a ultra light to buzz around in.

Billy

Stay out of the air Billy, Cowboys are met for ground based activities. :coolgrin:

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.