The wife's having surgery.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will Dennis and thanks for the kind words she thinks highly of you guys too. Looks like the wood pile gets to sit a little longer as well. She won't be able to walk at all for 2 to 3 weeks and I will only be able to stay home the first week after that i will be gone for 12 to 13 hours a day due to work. O well guess we can pay the gas man for a few weeks. The wood can wait till winter for splitting if need be besides I like the cold and the wife is more important.

Pete

Oh no it does not need be! You have friends and they also have splitters!

Oh no it does not need be! You have friends and they also have splitters!

Thanks Dennis ! I wasn't meaning we have no wood. We have enough to get through winter split already. ( including a load meant to go to you lol ) The pile from this year's collection is sitting just waiting it seems to keep getting put off. We will have to pay the gas man until she can move around enough to keep the stove going while I am gone is what I meant.

Pete

Reactions: NortheastAl
Thanks for all the advice and well wishes it makes her feel a little better. I feel bad for her having had my leg reassembled and learning to walk again at 20. That was the worst 1.5 years of my life ! On the bright side having been there I should be able to help a lot more. You guys rock and put a big smile on her face especially because we personally know many of you.

Pete

Wish for speedy recovery after surgery for Mrs. Pete. Make sure Pete leaves the computer handy so we can keep you entertained when you need a diversion during your recovery:)

Another guy close by here if you need help getting wood to the house, splitting, or whatever. Hope all is well.

.Matt

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Looking foreward to the picture of the pallet crutches!

Sorry to hear this, PP but it sounds like the Drs. know their stuff. Take care, both of you, and best wishes for recovery!

Pete, speedy recovery wishes for you woman.
Hoping her health is up to snuff as quick as can be.
When she is fully recovered, git her out there and splitting and stacking. Free physical rehab ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.