Thelin Customer Service Stinks !!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadDad320

Feeling the Heat
Jul 13, 2008
NW New Jersey
I have a PO and nobody can tell me if the part shipped nearly 2 weeks ago..... Come on people. I purchased your product in good faith and now I need a part and Thelin acts like the status of the part is some kind of national secret...... Really ????

it just took 2 weeks for me to get my new fan motor from them, and when the Hearth Shoppe called them no one could explain why it was taking so long.

Very happy with my insert..happy with a bad sensor replaced by where I bought..not happy with the salesman. Will follow up on all this.

I was not complaining about the time that has expired since the order was placed. All I wanted was the tracking number to see where the part is..... I just want to know that it has been shipped and on the way...... Service after the sale is important too.....

I was not complaining about the time that has expired since the order was placed. All I wanted was the tracking number to see where the part is..... I just want to know that it has been shipped and on the way...... Service after the sale is important too.....

Call every day, or better yet, twice a day! Get extension numbers and leave messages.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Bill

I had a co-worker who used to say that.

The other part to that saying is, "It's also the first one to get replaced."

He was eventually fired for being too squeaky.....

Status
Not open for further replies.