Thelin Gnome - Fuse Location?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenaFlex

Oct 30, 2016
Elmira
We have a basic Thelin Gnome pellet stove. (Manual light). I need to locate the main fuse.

This is a 1995 unit without any external fuse holder. Would the fuse be behind the rear access panel?

Advice appreciated.

Thanks for the info. johneh.

I'll be checking for the fuse later today and provide an update here.

I looked at the downloadable Thelin Owner's Manual. Much good info. However, is there a version of the Manual available for early Thelin Little Gnomes (what I have) WITHOUT all the electronics? I don't have any led lights, push buttons, external connection points. No connectors for a 12 volt battery.

All I have is one rotating On/off knob with 3 fan speeds and a clean speed. No other owner controls on the exterior of the Gnome stove.

My stove has a hard wired power cord with plug that originates somewhere in the concealed interior of the stove.

All help / suggestions appreciated and welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.