Thelin Thompson

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dvbeach32

Aug 15, 2023
Hello,

I recently came across a Thelin Thompson wood stove from 1981 and am just wondering if there is any value associated with this stove. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_1952.jpeg

There are folks that like the parlor stove look. If it's still in good condition then I think it would be worth a bit to the right party. A new one is pushing $5000 with modern clean burning tech. Thelin is still in business.

I reached out to Thelin Thompson and they told me that they had been acquired by another company and did not have any info on my particular stove. Any idea how much? Ball park figure…

The value depends on the market, stove condition, and the individual buying the stove. Prices go up starting in September. The value could be anywhere between $350 and $700 depending on the condition and timing.