there are days....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

titan

Minister of Fire
Mar 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
aliant
if I knew I could make a good living at it,maybe...

Attachments

• rhan24l.jpg
    rhan24l.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 721
Yea,I won't make the career change just yet.....but I'd love to wind out a saw in the boss' ear!

GVA...I haven't been able to forget that song since I first heard it."I never wanted to be in such a shambollock sketch anyways!"Long Live the Pythons!

signed,
The Knights who say"NI"

"Hi my name it Titan. I am planning to saw up my cubicle and jack up my boss with a chainsaw. I really need some advice on whether to buy a Husqvarna, Stihl or some other brand of saw. Will a little Poulan from Canadian Tire do this job ok? I only plan to do it once so long saw life isn't an issue. Do I need to wear chaps and a helmet into the office that day to be safe? What pitch chain works best on office walls? I think the desks are oak. Will that make a difference in the saw I need? If I end up having to whack the guy would a narrow kerf chain make less of a mess, specifically on me? What is SWAT's reaction to someone wielding a chainsaw? Will a smaller one reduce my chances of being shot on sight?

Thanks in advance and any advice from someone who has done this would be most appreciated."

Better yet, how long should my bar be to cut through the sarcasm of such a rapier-wit? :question:

Status
Not open for further replies.