1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

there are days....

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by titan, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan

titan Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    if I knew I could make a good living at it,maybe...

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. detmurds

detmurds New Member

Loc:
    Seabeck, WA
    I don't know about that? My job is much easier than cutting, and splitting firewood! Regardless,...it does make one feel great doesn't it?
  3. titan

titan Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    Yea,I won't make the career change just yet.....but I'd love to wind out a saw in the boss' ear!
  4. GVA

GVA Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Waxhaw, NC... Formerly North shore Mass
    Just make sure you're not singing "I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK............" ;-)
  5. titan

titan Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    GVA...I haven't been able to forget that song since I first heard it."I never wanted to be in such a shambollock sketch anyways!"Long Live the Pythons!

signed,
    The Knights who say"NI"
  6. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    "Hi my name it Titan. I am planning to saw up my cubicle and jack up my boss with a chainsaw. I really need some advice on whether to buy a Husqvarna, Stihl or some other brand of saw. Will a little Poulan from Canadian Tire do this job ok? I only plan to do it once so long saw life isn't an issue. Do I need to wear chaps and a helmet into the office that day to be safe? What pitch chain works best on office walls? I think the desks are oak. Will that make a difference in the saw I need? If I end up having to whack the guy would a narrow kerf chain make less of a mess, specifically on me? What is SWAT's reaction to someone wielding a chainsaw? Will a smaller one reduce my chances of being shot on sight?

Thanks in advance and any advice from someone who has done this would be most appreciated."
  7. titan

titan Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    Better yet, how long should my bar be to cut through the sarcasm of such a rapier-wit? :question:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.