New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) There must be a lot of hope in Hope, RI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterfield

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2013
New Hampshire
I know some serious pellet vendors pay premium prices for pellets to resell and don't like gouger talk, but this ad from Hope, RI really makes me "hope" Spring gets here soon:

Mixed brands available are Pennington's, Geneva hardwoods, Nation's Choice and Vermont Wood Pellets. Wood Pellets - price 9.99 per 40# bag
Assorted brands $9.99 per 40# bag. Dry and new. 5-10 bag minimum. Cash & Carry

No worries. They will enjoy having them sitting there all summer.

Time heals all wounds and wounds all heels.

I know some serious pellet vendors pay premium prices for pellets to resell and don't like gouger talk, but this ad from Hope, RI really makes me "hope" Spring gets here soon:

Mixed brands available are Pennington's, Geneva hardwoods, Nation's Choice and Vermont Wood Pellets. Wood Pellets - price 9.99 per 40# bag
Assorted brands $9.99 per 40# bag. Dry and new. 5-10 bag minimum. Cash & Carry
The CraigsList pellets ads for RI are a joke. They can't be selling any pellets with the price of oil still reasonable. When my lot of pellets is done I'll turn the thermostat up for the duration of the season.

The CraigsList pellets ads for RI are a joke. They can't be selling any pellets with the price of oil still reasonable. When my lot of pellets is done I'll turn the thermostat up for the duration of the season.

Unbidden. if oyu need some pm me. i have a good 60-80 left and can part with some stove chows for what i paid $5.35 bag

Status
Not open for further replies.